When does Oskey.co.uk collect your data and what do we ask for?
- If you contact us using the 'Contact' form, we will ask you for your name and email address. You may provide your telephone number, but this is not required.
- If you sign up for the free trial version of the Oskey.co.uk online learning platform, we will ask you for your name, your email address and a password.
- If you sign up for one of our three subscription options in order to access the Oskey.co.uk learning platform and features, we will ask you for your name, email address and a password. All payments are processed 'off-site' by Paypal.com, so we do not handle or have access to your payment data.
- Upon using the Oskey.co.uk learning platform, we collect technical data about your usage by using Cookies. You can read more about the types of Cookies we use at the bottom of this policy. Cookies are used to collect usage data for analysis and can include but is not limited to information such as browser type, device type, IP address, times of use, Country of use or pages accessed. This information is used to improve our services to you.
When will we contact you and why?
- If you have completed our 'Contact' form, we will get back to you by one of the methods you have provided. Once we feel that your query has been answered, we will delete your contact form and details from our system. We will not contact you for any reason, other than to answer your question or query.
- If you have signed up for a free trial of Oskey.co.uk, we will only contact you in relation to your trial, using the email address provided. Once your trial has expired, we will contact you by email to remind you that you can upgrade to a full-access subscription. If you have not upgraded to a subscription within seven days of your free trial expiry, we will automatically delete your details from our system.
- If you have signed up for one of our full-access subscriptions, we will only contact you in relation to your subscription, to confirm any payments made and to remind you when your subscription is due for renewal. If you do not upgrade or renew your account within 30 days of subscription expiry, we will automatically delete your details and test scores from our system.
Oskey.co.uk value your privacy and will only contact you when necessary and to update you about your subscription.
How do we process your data?
- If you complete our contact form, your data will be stored in our secure Content Management System (CMS) and also in our secure email account.
- If you have signed up for either a free trial or a paid subscription, we will store your data in our secure Content Management System (CMS) and also in our secure email account.
Want to withdraw consent?
If you wish to end your subscription early or if you want your details removed from our system, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read our Terms and Conditions surrounding cancellation.
For the purpose of GDPR, the data controller is identified as Ali Majeed Ltd, 66 Ranmoor Road, Sheffield.
In accordance with GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervising authority, the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). To do this, please visit ico.org.uk
Cookies are placed onto your machine by every website you visit, and most of those websites, including ours, may not function correctly without them. However if you would like to disable cookies, you can read how to do so in your browser on AboutCookies.org.
Oskey uses the following cookies:
First Party Cookies
These cookies are created by oskey.co.uk to enable the functionality of various aspects of our website
|wire||Session cookie which identifies a specific user's session. This will expire when you leave the website.|
|wire_challenge||The wire_challenge cookie is a randomly generated hash used to validate the session. This will expire when you leave the website.|
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are created by companies to provide various services which we use to enhance our site. We utilise Google Analytics to determine anonymously where our visitors are coming from and what content they are looking at.
|_ga(x), _gid||Google Analytics||Any cookies beginning with _ga and _gid are used to collect information about traffic and user activity.|